Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shower Bouquet Lace Mesh Shower Poufs/Sponges XL



Lace Mesh Shower Poufs
I absolutely cannot take a shower without my shower poufs! I normally go to my local stores and buy them and if I'm not vacation and realized that I have forgotten one of my poufs I immediately go to a store and get one. This brand is a amazing I have had and used many different poufs but none like these. These poufs are so big and soft. My other poufs are small and kind of scratchy, but this one feels wonderful on my skin and I can't believe how large they are. The poufs comes four in a pack which is a plus and they last a long time. They are well worth the price and the price isn't even bad. I plan on buying more to stock up because this is now my favorite brand of shower poufs.  I love the colors they are so feminine, but men you can use the poufs also. I was sent the product in exchange for y honest review.
www.tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment