Thursday, August 17, 2017

Natrogix Bliss - Top 9 Therapeutic Grade 100% Pure Essential Oil Set w/ Free E-Book

Essentials Oils Therapeutic Set
I love essential oils so I was so excited to be given the opportunity to review this set. I started using essential oils a couple years ago. I wasn't impressed at first because when I think of essential oils I think of fragrance. I should be able to smell the oils without really any effort. With the oils I have used in the past I was disappointed because I couldn't hardly smell them. Some oils I like to use in my diffuser and scent my house but with those oils they just weren't cutting it. With these oils it is totally different. I could smell the oils through the packaging I was instantly impressed. I couldn't wait to get them open and start using them. And the packaging is so pretty it is ready for gift giving and this would make the perfect gift for anyone like myself that loves essential oils essential oils are hot on the market today and everyone is looking for the best and I must say this brand is by far the best I have used so far. The bottles are larger than the average size I have been using. That is a plus because I am starting my bath bomb business and I am going to be using the oils in my bath bombs. I can't get over the fact that there are nine yes nice bottles of oil in this set and the price is so reasonable. I think I'm going to purchase some of these sets to give to family for Christmas. It is time to start thinking about the holidays and this set is perfect to scent your home for the holidays especially if you are going to be entertaining guest. Only three months until Thanksgiving and only four months until Christmas so now is the time to start planning and why not start with this nice essential oils set. It will not only work for scenting your home but there are so many other uses for essential oils. This set is also perfect for therapeutic needs. I used the lavender oil to help with some pains that I have as well as to help me sleep. I usually put a little in my bath each night before I go to bed. This set comes with a eBook full of information!
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3I3SZVYDM6YOH&field-keywords=B071RXT6N8
#natrogixbliss
www.tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment