Monday, August 21, 2017

SIMPZIA 42 Pieces Domestic Sewing Machine Presser Feet Kit Set


 
 


Sewing Machine Presser Feet Kit
I love to sew, but I lost the foot to my one and only sewing machine. I couldn't find it anywhere and I looked all over I had no idea how or where it fell off or I lost it. I was really bummed because like I said I love to sew and I consider it a hobby. I had fabric stacked ready for some projects. I called the manufacture of my sewing machine, but every number I called I kept getting  a message the offices were closed unexpectedly due to technical difficulties. I had tried calling over the course of a week and got the same message everyday. I ended up sending them a message on their contact us page and they finally sent me a message back saying that I would have to pay a certain amount for the replacement foot. It is kind of expensive to me. Eventually I got a request to review this product I had no idea anything like this kit existed. I was even more shocked that it is compatible with machines manufactured by Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer,Elna, Toyota, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Kenmore, White and Other Low Shank Sewing Machines. And for the price I would have paid for one replacement foot I got a kit of different feet that are stitch guide, universal presser, open toe, zipper, nail button pressing, plastic invisible zipper, (A9) Applique, round bead, sewing presser, satin stitch, 6 mm roll of lace presser, zig zag, open toe embroidery, large opening presser , cording , 1/4 inch, quilting , braiding , standard presser , straight stitch, 1/4 quilting, overcast, 5 hole cording, edge joining, double welting, invisible zipper, fringe, adjustable bias tape binder foot, shirring, 3 mm narrow edge presser foot, 6 mm wide edge presser, 3 mm roll of lace presser, roller, sewing beads presser, buttonholing presser, darning foot low shank, blind stitch, darning, zipper low shank, knit, 7-groove pintuck foot 9-groove pintuck. I got all of these for just a little over what one would cost me. The kit is so compact and easy to transport with your machine. Order yours here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071H53MFN! This would be the perfect gift for any sewers in your life they would absolutely love it I know I would and it takes away the headache of having to buy replacement feet.
www.tomoson.com







No comments:

Post a Comment